Be sure to check out my other website, Hand Made Gift Nook. We carry unique hand-made gift items such as crocheted stuffed teddy bears, afghans, potholders, and a very different kind of hot pad / trivet. You will also find many hand-carved wooden items such as delicate flowers, doggie cutouts, cute roosters, and custom made hunting knives. Take a look!
Fencing and Equipment:
- Premier Supply or 800-282-6631 Electric Fencing, equipment
- Live Wire Products, Marysville, CA. (very knowledgable and they ship) 530-743-9045
- Kencove Farm Fence or 800-536-3242. All types of fencing supplies.
- Powerflex Fencing Co., 417-741-1230, Missouri. All types of fencing supplies.
Magazines and publications:
- Goat Rancher — 888-562-9529
- Meat Goat Monthly (AMGA)—325-655-4434
Educational, reference websites:
- Goat-related ads (GoatAds.com)
- Health information (Goat Wisdom.com)
- Birth information (graphic but accurate goat births)
- Poisonous plants, goat-specific!
- Disbudding, banding, general care hints (from Fiasco Farm.com)
- Maryland small ruminant page (sheepandgoats.com)
- Goat-care website by Karin Christiansen
- Meat — Copeland Family Ranch, Siskiyou County, CA
- Everything “goat”! (Goatworld.com)
- Food Animal Residue Avoidance Databank, or 888-873-2723
- Educational articles and other articles from Motes Clear Creek Boers
- Shelter (quick, temporary, we use them!) (Motes Clear Creek)
- And, of course, for LOTS of Kiko info from the IKGA website--check out the Resources page!
- Ron Keener
- Zeigler Horse and Livestock Transport www.zeiglerlivestocktransport.com. 641-843-4351
- Delta Airlines or American Airlines have animal transport—call them for details.